Financial Markets for Non Financials (1 day)
(This training is available for English and Dutch groups)
Financial products contribute significantly to our social welfare and economic development. The financial crisis of 2008 resulted in an unexpected deep economic crisis that showed the importance of financial markets for our economies and personal welfare. Now many of us want to now what happens on these financial markets. This training will learn you the basics and introduce you to the world of trading.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This training will learn you:
- What essentially happens on the Financial Markets.
- How trading is organized.
- Traditional products and derivates: basic characteristics.
- Financial Market crisis 2008 explained and impact on the future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is suitable for people that (want to) work in the financial sector. It is not necessary for participants to have specialized finance experience or education.
This training is a mix of presentations, discussions and assignments.
- Financial Markets: What happens?
- Product types
- Organization of Financial Markets
- Financial Markets participants
- Prices and Benchmarks
- Submarkets: basic characteristics
- Credit crisis 2008: what happened?
- Impact of crisis on Financial Market Supervison