Understand Banks & Financial Markets
Starting in the ’80s, banks have become huge digital financial supermarkets offering a wide range of different services and products. Employees in these banks have specialized skills and knowledge in their expertise field and don’t have financial education background. For these employees, I have created 3 hour video E-training at Udemy. With this course you will travel to Planet Finance and you do not need rocket science to get there.
- Learn about money types and the role of Central Banks;
- Understand the different bank types and their activities;
- Get an overview of the 3 financial product categories to trade capital, foreign currencies and risk
- Understand financial market products trading: how, why and by whom;
- What happens on a dealing room;
- You will be introduced to types of derivative products and why they are used;
- Learn about the root of the 2008 financial crisis and how it can be prevented;
- An entertaining video of the the Amsterdam Stock Exchange history.
- Download a free pdf copy of my 40 page book Understand Banks and Financial Markets.